About Me

Welcome to Handmade by Katie.

My name is Katie and I love to make things. I love to make anything and everything.... from card crafting to rug weaving and all that's in between.

My motto in life is renew, reuse and recycle.

Hope you enjoy my blog, I would love to hear your comments on my work.


Katie

Saturday 21 April 2012

Bear Bunting

Hi

I hope you are having a good weekend.

I have another Teddy Bo & Co image to share with you today, this one is called Bear Bunting, it makes such a fun birthday card.


I coloured it with Promarkers and the paper came from my stash.

I hope you have a good Sunday, I'm off make to my craft desk to make another card.


Katie.

1 comment:

  1. I love Teddy Bo and his friends, it's hard to pick a favourite, with this card I wouldn't have to.

    Dionne x

    ReplyDelete