About Me

Welcome to Handmade by Katie.

My name is Katie and I love to make things. I love to make anything and everything.... from card crafting to rug weaving and all that's in between.

My motto in life is renew, reuse and recycle.

Hope you enjoy my blog, I would love to hear your comments on my work.


Katie

Thursday 19 April 2012

What a Jolly Bow

Hi

It's been quite a while since I posted anything but this month I have a lot of family birthday's so I have been busy card making over the last week of so.

I just have time to post one card and I have chosen this fun Teddy Bo & Co image.  I used Promakers to colour it.


I'll be back soon to post the others.


Katie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie

    I am a big fan of Teddy Bo and Jolly in particular. Your colouring on this image is really very good.

    I look forward to seeing your other cards.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete