About Me

Welcome to Handmade by Katie.

My name is Katie and I love to make things. I love to make anything and everything.... from card crafting to rug weaving and all that's in between.

My motto in life is renew, reuse and recycle.

Hope you enjoy my blog, I would love to hear your comments on my work.


Katie

Thursday 26 April 2012

What a Jolly Driver

Hi

What a miserable day it is here, just the sort of day to stay home and make cards.

I really love Teddy Bo & Co images and this is one of my favourites, it is called What a Jolly Driver.


I have coloured Jolly and his car with Promarkers and mounted it on papers from my stash and added a few peel-offs.

The sentiment is by Craftwork Cards, which I bought from the Crafty Boots on-line shop.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Boots Challenges - No Girls Allowed


Katie

3 comments:

  1. I love your CAS design Katie, it is such a lovely image, it does not need a lot of embellishments.

    Thank you for sharing your card with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. The simple shapes and lovely colours jumped out at me as I was visiting the Crafty Boots blog. Nice card.

    BTW - hope you don't mind me saying - did you know you have word verification on? Some people don't like to leave comments when it's left on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much,
    I hadnt realised i had word verification on.
    Thank you so much for letting me know : )
    x

    ReplyDelete