About Me

Welcome to Handmade by Katie.

My name is Katie and I love to make things. I love to make anything and everything.... from card crafting to rug weaving and all that's in between.

My motto in life is renew, reuse and recycle.

Hope you enjoy my blog, I would love to hear your comments on my work.


Katie

Wednesday 18 December 2013

A Snowflake with a Difference

Good morning

I am back today to share with you another of the cards I made at one of Stephanie-Emma's recent Stampin' Up Workshops.


I used a snowflake die to punch a snowflake shaped hole in some grey card.  I then embossed a larger snowflake shape around the hole (I am afraid this does not show very well in my photograph).  Next I stamped 'Christmas Wishes' onto the card before tying some silver ribbon around the card.  Before attaching the grey card to the Christmas card, I placed a Stampin' Up paper behind the snowflake shaped hole.


Katie

1 comment:

  1. What an unusual design, the silver ribbon really sets it off.

    Dionne x

    ReplyDelete