About Me

Welcome to Handmade by Katie.

My name is Katie and I love to make things. I love to make anything and everything.... from card crafting to rug weaving and all that's in between.

My motto in life is renew, reuse and recycle.

Hope you enjoy my blog, I would love to hear your comments on my work.


Katie

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Making a List

Merry Christmas

Well, the big day is almost here and what isn't done now just isn't going to be done.

I have my final card from the Stampin' Up Workshops run by Stephanie-Emma.  I had a wonderful time and I made all of my Christmas cards there.  We made 60 cards in all, it was hard work but I had such a wonderful time.


Have you noticed that each card seems to be getting more and more complex?  I love this card.

I started by  stamping this really jolly Father Christmas image on to the white card using gold ink.  Next, I cut a circle from it on the Big Shot, I also cut another circle in red card, slightly larger than the white one.

Then I cut a white mat of card and added the chevron of paper, next I stamped the sentiment - using two different colours.  Finally, I stuck the topper onto the card.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.


Katie

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and yours Katie.

    Fabulous card, gorgeous design. I hope your jolly Santa and the lovely sentiment.

    Dionne x

    ReplyDelete