About Me

Welcome to Handmade by Katie.

My name is Katie and I love to make things. I love to make anything and everything.... from card crafting to rug weaving and all that's in between.

My motto in life is renew, reuse and recycle.

Hope you enjoy my blog, I would love to hear your comments on my work.


Katie

Friday 20 December 2013

Christmas Star

Hi fellow bloggers

I should like to show you another of the cards I made at one of Stephanie-Emma's recent Stampin' Up Workshop.


I made this card on dove grey card.  First I stamped this beautiful star onto white card and then added the smaller snowflakes around the edge - I added some crystal gems to the centre of the snowflakes.  Next I stamped 'Joy to the World' over the star.  I mounted the design on dark blue card before adding to the grey card.


Katie

1 comment: