About Me

Welcome to Handmade by Katie.

My name is Katie and I love to make things. I love to make anything and everything.... from card crafting to rug weaving and all that's in between.

My motto in life is renew, reuse and recycle.

Hope you enjoy my blog, I would love to hear your comments on my work.


Katie

Saturday 14 December 2013

Merry Christmas

Hi

I know, I know, it has been ages since I last posted anything but life with a young family leaves very little me time.  But that does not mean that I have lost my love of crafting and I was recently given the opportunity to go to one of Stephanie-Emma's Stampin' Up Workshops.

We made 60 cards in all - ten of each of six designs.  This is the first card I made.


I punched a tree from three different shades of green card and stuck them to the card.  I then stamped 'Merry Christmas' under the row of trees.  It is a very simple design but, I think you will agree, it is very effective.



Katie

1 comment:

  1. This card is so sweet, the three little trees on the white background also have an air of sophistication.

    Dionne x

    ReplyDelete