About Me

Welcome to Handmade by Katie.

My name is Katie and I love to make things. I love to make anything and everything.... from card crafting to rug weaving and all that's in between.

My motto in life is renew, reuse and recycle.

Hope you enjoy my blog, I would love to hear your comments on my work.


Katie

Monday 16 December 2013

Christmas Wreath


Hi

I am back today to share with you another of the cards I made at Stephanie-Emma's Stampin' Up Workshop.

This is the next card we made at the workshop.


I stamped the wreath and added some red glitter glue for the berries.  Whilst that was drying I stamped out the Christmas tags and mounted them on red card.  These were tied to a bow made of red seam binding.

As with the last card, I made ten cards of this design.  


Katie

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card Katie. There is so much detail in this stamp

    It sounds like you had a good day.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete