About Me

Welcome to Handmade by Katie.

My name is Katie and I love to make things. I love to make anything and everything.... from card crafting to rug weaving and all that's in between.

My motto in life is renew, reuse and recycle.

Hope you enjoy my blog, I would love to hear your comments on my work.


Katie

Monday 23 December 2013

Hi, Ho, Ho

Good morning

The big day is almost here, are you ready yet?  Me neither.

I have another of the cards I made at one of Stephanie-Emma's recent Stampin' Up Workshops to show you today.


I started this card by stamping this Father Christmas image in two colours onto the white card.  Next, I cut it out using the Big Shot, I also cut a circle in red card.  Then I ran a white mat through the Big Shot in an embossing folder.

Finally, I stamped the 'Ho, ho, ho' sentiment and tucked it behind the red circle and I used some washi tape and layered the whole thing up.


Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment